Sunday, September 30, 2012

Big Update

Things have been quiet on the blog for the past 2 months! I've been busy with work and doing a pop up shop plus markets. I've uploaded some of my new things into the shop. Below are a few of the things I've put there. Click through to the shop to see more :)

brooch_mrfoxpurple01

brooch_kanipurple01

brooch_mokkiblue01

card_uphere01

zine_pankovol101

The last one is of my new zine! Another cat themed one, this time about my new exotic shorthair kitty!! I'll do a proper post about him soon when I have some free time. He is so stinking cute (but super super naughty as kittens are).

Other blog posts I have up my sleeve is a crafternoon session with a dear friend and a post about some gastronomical delights I've been having lately xx

No comments:

Post a Comment